Monday, January 07, 2008

Kristol Gets a New Gig

Bill Kristol of the ultra conservative Weekly Standard just got himself a weekly column in the NYT. I suspect the Times will pitch this as an attempt to diversify their editorial page. It is true. People who have been consistently wrong about most things in the last ten years are woefully under represented in the back of the front section. Maybe the Times should apply this same theory to the Business section. They can have a weekly investing column written by a guy who lost millions in the market and declared personal bankruptcy.

In reality, I think the move has more to do with the fraternity between the clan Kristol and the clan Sulzberg/Rosenthal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home