Tuesday, September 26, 2006

If That is Crazy...

I just saw the clip of President Clinton's interview with Chris Wallace. This is the interview where the ex Preident was supposedly crazed.

Personally, I give Mr. Clinton props for his restraint. Had a boot boy for this Administration -- that fired the Number One expert on Al Queda (Richard Clarke), that ignored a Presidential Dailey Briefing that Said Bin Laden Determined to Strike US, that closed down the Bin Laden desk at the Pentagon, that ignored virtually all the information given to them in a Defense Briefing by the outgoing Clinton Defense Department, that has tried to pin responsibility for 9/11 on President Clinton, Reagan, and Bush I,

...if that Administration tried to pin 9/11 on me, I would have punched Chris Wallace right in the nose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home