Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Probably Nice Big Closets

According to the radio this morning, the President's new home in Dallas is about 8,100 square feet and sold for about $3.2 million. This complements the Bush's "ranch" in Crawford Texas, which I believe to be about 40 acres and allows lots of opportunity to play pretend cowboy. The President will be able to rest comfortably in either location. His successor has all but announced that he will not seek to hold Mr. Bush accountable for torture, lies, and other sundry illegalities.

It really does induce cyncism of the worse sort. There are many men and women and who have done much less harm to our nation, but are now taking up space in our prisons. You can tell me that it was always thus, but I won't believe you. And even if I did, I would not agree with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home